Hello everyone – we hope you’ve all been keeping healthy during quarantine and getting some new builds ready for flying!
Over the last couple weeks we have been working with the leadership personnel for Marymoor Park as well as members of our board for a plan to safely reopen our flying field. Our plan is set within both CDC and King County Park’s policies.
These guidelines will be in effect for the time being and if/when changes occur we will update everyone promptly. They will be listed on each of the pit tables for reference as well.
1. Maintain a mandatory six-foot separation from all other flyers.
2. Please remember to bring your hand sanitizer and wipes and keep your hands clean. Wearing masks is encouraged.
3. Only one person per cage on the flight line, and no congregating of additional flyers at the cages.
4. For buddy boxing: wireless training is preferred and either the slave/master pilot must be outside of the cage for proper distancing.
5. Charging Stations: please wait your turn to approach the tables ensuring the six foot separation is met. There generally is not a large congregation at the tables but please do your best to abide by the distancing.