New members are required to perform the following, prior to full MAR/C membership (i.e. authorized to fly solo):
- Study our Flight Training manual.
- Be patient if you are downloading over a slower link.
- If you prefer PowerPoint instead of PDF, link is here.
- Complete the open book online MAR/C Proficiency Check Quiz.
- You need to log in to the website to take the quiz.
- All the information you need is in the Flight Training manual.
- Upon completion of the open book online quiz, your results will be emailed to you, as well as answers to any questions you may have missed.
- The goal is for you to learn, and have fun! Do your best to answer the questions, and then we'll work with you to get you to 100%.
- Review the flight criteria on the first page of the Proficiency Check Flight PDF.
- Arrange for a Proficiency Check Flight at the MAR/C field.
- New members should contact a Flight Instructor listed below, to arrange a time for a Proficiency Check Flight.
- Brian Kelly (aka BK2) 425-417-4272
- Mike Powell 425-883-2465
- Henry Wakeling 206-475-9051
- Doug Hurley 425-273-1651